CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

AMAZINGLY AMUSING GRACE

"Sometimes it is when you have given up already that our faithful God answers your prayer. Keep your eyes on Him! God loves you and knows what's best for you!" This is the shoutout I posted in my Friendster account hoping it would bless, inspire, and give hope to people. Unknowingly, this message, in about six to twelve months later, would become very much alive for and in me.

Our loving and faithful God answered my special prayer! During Christmas season of 2008, the God of Love, in His amazing and amusing way, granted me a sweet blessing that truly made my heart smile again.

Glory and praise to God for His faithfulness and loving kindness! Indeed, our God is truly alive and listening to our prayers no matter how simple it might seem. I personally attest to the fact that our Loving God and Father is very much concerned with our everyday affairs as much as He cares for the major events in our lives.

Take heart! Believe, hope, and continue to trust in God's unfailing love. In His own sweet time He will certainly answer your prayer. ADVANCED HAPPY HEARTS' DAY!

0 comments: